Published On: November 20, 2022
Start your Raid Journey Today!

Champion Spotlight: Fayne – Budget Dracomorph!

[mepr-hide rules="18139"]

Fayne is truly one of the MVPs of Clan Boss unkillable DPS options, and she is only an Epic… Fayne is an ATK based, Skinwalker Epic Champion who was added to the game in October 2020 as a part of the Vergumkaar Fusion.

Fayne was a massive stand-out during this fusion because of the amount of potential she showed in Clan Boss, and some opted to skip the Fusion in favor of picking up a copy of Fayne to enhance their accounts.

Although her skill is great on paper, the biggest downside of Fayne is her truly miserable base stats when it comes to defensive capability, which near enough rules her out of any value in a non-unkillable clan boss team, as she will become incredibly hard to keep alive for long enough to truly see her value.

But when it comes to unkillable teams, if you do not have some of the TOP tier options who bring both Decrease DEF and Weaken alongside tons of damage, Fayne is the rodent you need, bringing both of these incredibly valuable debuffs alongside poisons on her A2 ability, this can work incredibly well as a solo-damage dealer in a team such as BatEater, especially due to the 2:1 ratio of the team, but also in teams that allow multiple damage dealers, as she is not able to fill a debuff bar on her own unless paired with somebody who can extend debuffs such as Vizier Ovelis, or even a secondary debuffer like Fahrakin the Fat.


Fayne’s skills:

Exotic Blades
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.
Each hit as a 35% chance of stealing 5% of the target’s current Turn Meter.

Flower’s Tears – Cooldown: 4 Turns
Attacks 1 enemy.
Has a 75% chance of placing two 5% [Poison] debuffs and a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Flowing Style – Cooldown: 5 Turns
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times.
The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 3 turns.
The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 3 turns.
The third hit heals this Champion by 4% of her MAX HP for every debuff on the target.


Where is can you use Fayne?

Alongside being a god in Unkillable Clan Boss, Fayne may see some great value when it comes to boss fights, especially Dragon with her being a strong affinity for stage 25, she could slot into your team to help you down the boss faster.

Fayne may be used in earlier levels of Spider (up to 20) where you’re using MAX HP to nuke the Spider, with AI Control you can force Fayne to use her A3 in the opener and debuff the boss to enhance the damage of your Max HP hitters such as Coldheart.

Overall, Fayne is very good in many areas of the game, and should not be slept on, even those who have tons of great Clan Boss options may find some love for Fayne when it comes to Faction Wars.


How to gear Fayne:

For those who are looking to use Fayne outside of Unkillable Clan Boss, you may want to revert to sets such as Regen/Immortal or Life Steal to keep her alive, as we mentioned she is incredibly squishy and likely to fall flat on her face.

For Unkillable Clan Boss, you will want to stick to the following tips:

  • Required Speed for your tune
  • Required ACC amounts for your difficulty
  • 100% Critical Rate
  • ATK%/Critical Damage

There is no need for you to worry about defensive stats in this scenario as your Fayne will not die unless your team is not properly tuned.


Do you use Fayne? If so, where? Let us know in the comments below!

[mepr-hide rules="18139"]
0 0 votes
Community Rating
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1 year ago

I use her in my Spider team (looking for someone with faster animations rn), in my CB team and in my FW team. Overall a great epic, but a bit overrated in her damage capabilities.

1 year ago
Reply to  SS2020user

using her in my UNM batman team, as 2:1. Using a FB alongside her. FB outdamage her by 7-8 mil…idk, maybe i failed her somehow. In any case, fayne alone cannot 1 key UNM