As many of you may have seen we have been working on a Raid Gear Optimiser tool to help you perfect your teams in Raid: Shadow Legends. Features from this tool will eventually be open for everyone to use, however, to help us test and build the tool we are opening the beta phase to paid premium members.
Once you are on the page for the Raid Optimiser tool you will be able to log in using your Username and Password from HellHades.com
Once you have logged into the Raid Optimiser you will be prompted to download the extractor tool.
Please then follow these steps:
- Download the Raid Extractor
- Extract the program into a file on your computer
- Open Raid Through Plarium Play
- Open the extractor
- Log in to the extractor using your HellHades.com details
- Click on “upload data”
The extractor will then open in your web browser and give you access to view your champion in the tool.
Now that you have uploaded your account data to the Optimiser Tool you can start optimising your champions.
To do this, select the champion tab in the Optimiser Tool. You can sort through your gear or click Optimise in the bottom right-hand corner to start configuring your builds.
Here is a list of some of the enhancements that we have in the pipeline for the tool.
- Champion exclusion – currently the tool looks for equipped gear on all of your champions, however, in the upcoming patch, we will allow you to pick certain champions to exclude from this search.
- Preset settings for Speed Booster champions, Nuke Champions and Support Champions. More are in the pipeline for this feature.
Please remember that this is only phase 1 Beta of the Raid Optimiser Tool and it may take us some time to refine it.
- Presets are currently not active in the optimiser.
- The optimiser currently does not recognise set bonuses so if you select 2 sets of gear it will not prioritise making a set bonus.
- The optimiser currently does not recognise lore of steel mastery on your champions.
- You cannot currently select a champion you do not want to pull gear from.
These bugs are already logged and being worked on. They should be fixed in the next build.
We also have a FAQ section on the optimiser – please check this before reporting any bugs to the team.
Please use the comments below to report back on any more bugs that you pick up on so that we can feed them back to the team.