Tower of Fantasy: Crow (SSR)
Weapon: Double Blades
No fun things escape Crow. He can show you mesmerizing dagger tricks, his pride-and-joy dagger collection, or spat off a litany of lame jokes…
Playstyle and Attributes:
Crow is a rogue-like character in Tower of Fantasy. His ability to close gaps and lockout his opponents is an absolute asset in PvP while dealing extreme damage in PvE content too. Crow is strong when placed against single targets and his blades will be one of the most used in player vs player encounters.
Ratings are subject to testing and based on 1st impressions
While on the ground, swing the dual blades to attack 5 times in a row.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 60.1% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 73% of ATK + 4 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 90.9% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 96.8% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 202.2% of ATK + 11 and knock the target back a short distance.
While in the air or after jumping, press the normal attack button to attack 4 times in a row.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 65.6% of ATK + 3.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 38.4% of ATK + 2.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 92% of ATK + 5.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 138% of ATK + 7.
After the third normal attack, hold the normal attack button to trigger Rapid Lunge.
Upon hit, strongly suspend the target, dealing total damage equal to 116.8% of ATK + 6.
Tap and hold normal attack while airborne (or tap when a target is selected), or tap normal attack while climbing, jumping backward, or using the Jetpack to trigger Spiral Drive.
While falling, deal damage equal to 42% of ATK + 2 for each hit.
Approach the enemy from behind while crouching, then tap normal attack to use Sneak Attack, dealing damage equal to 570% of ATK + 30.
Press the normal attack button during the short perfect dodge window to trigger Flying Blades.
Slash a target 5 times, each dealing damage equal to 26.4% of ATK + 1. Grant immunity to control effects while phasing.
Fire 6 returning blades, each dealing damage equal to 52.8% of ATK + 3. Gains hyper body for up to 8 seconds, and the effect is removed when the blades return.
Cooldown: 45 seconds.
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, remove all debuffs from the wielder and blink to the target location upon switching to this weapon and attack, dealing damage equal to 86.9% of ATK + 5 and electrocuting the target (after 5 seconds, deals volt damage equal to 15% of damage dealt, up to 350% of the Wanderer’s ATK. This is an abnormal status that can be dispelled). Also spawn 3 blades that orbit around the Wanderer, dealing damage equal to 65.2% of ATK + 3 to those that touch them.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.