With the release of Al-Naemeh, the Sand Devil imminent, Sleep champions are now a topic of real discussion in the Raid community. Sleep, as a debuff, has been very low tier in priority for most players due to the fact any form of damage removes the debuff. That left people preferring Stun or Provoke debuffs as a method of controlling the enemy. This also meant Daze set was considered really poor but may be another source of Sleep if you dont have the champions in this list.
With Al-Naemah, you will 100% require a Sleep debuff or you will face an impossible fight. Below we have listed the very best Sleep Champions currently available in Raid as of Patch 6.22 (November 2022).
There are a number of other great Sleep champions that unfortunately are not ideal for the Sand Devil or are too dependant on conditions. Let’s list these:
- Tayrel – Requires Decrease Attack to be present (which is impossible without first sleeping)
- Alure – Requires Decrease Defence to be present (which is impossible without first sleeping)
- Retainer – Sleeps a full Turn Meter Depletion (Turn meter cannot be decreased without first sleeping)
- Seer – 100% Sleep with reasonable buffs but you lose all your buffs which is likely not ideal
- Zelotah – A low chance on the A1 or an extremely long cooldown
That’s it folks! Sleep is a very limited debuff with few great options available to you. Let us know in the comments below if you plan on using any of these champions for your Sand Devil Team!