Dear Plarium, we need these changes. Thanks, HellHades!
Plarium said they will do the buffs this half of the year so hopefully we will see them within the next 2 months. These vault keepers would like to see some action in the near future so hopefully after a few buffs we’ll be able to blow the cobwebs away and get these champions into the meta.
Do you agree with these changes that we’ve listed below, if you do or don’t please let us know in the comments below!
24. Samar Gemcursed – He looks amazing and his kit is very good however if you want to smack someone with a wet fish he’s your man. He has the massive sword that should chop through people but no he has no damage output. That’s all he really needs!
23. Richtoff the Bold – “Richtoff the Boring” He apparently got buffed last time round but you’d never believe it if you saw him! For a Legendary champion he is never played in the game at all! There are just so many better champions to choose from. To make him viable in the current game Plarium could add a debuff on his AOE ability, maybe a decrease defence then he might see some use!
22. Baron – Look we know he is apart of the fastest runs ever but it’s all by chance/ luck. Anyone who’s using Baron knows he is very RNG heavy. Baron needs his main ability unlocked a lot easier as having small chances to unlock it makes him weak! 80% seems reasonable to have it unlocked because the current state of him is abysmal. For a void Legendary he is very hit or miss, personally I’d prefer a guaranteed run and wait an extra 10 seconds and not waste my energy!
21. Pyxniel – Her skin is one of the best in the game but she can never show it off due to her weakness! She is not viable in the game anywhere, unless you have set up in advanced to make her weaken be placed on the enemies but that requires two champions and the rewards for wasting 2 peoples resources isn’t worth! Her a3 needs more otherwise she’s a epic in a Legendary skin.
20. Basileus Roanas – She has no damage output and it’s scary how little damage she has as an attack champion. Again an epic in a legendary skin, come on Plarium at least make her viable. If she’s a Legendary prove it to us please! Her a2 needs to ne AOE to make any use of it because a single target ability is not worth anything to anyone. Especially if you’re mid to late game you should have picked up much better champions that do so much more than what she has to offer.
19. Errol – This guy does a shed load of damage and has no issues in the damage department! His abilities are ok however they are all single target and he has no utility! This guy may hit like a train but he is never seen in the game! If he hit someone and killed them then gained a shield just so he doesn’t get wiped whilst waiting for his turn meter to refill or he could kill and gain an extra turn similar to Rotos.
18. Yakarl the Scourge – Another mental skin than is just wasted. Plarium trick you into thinking he’s an attack champ then gives him a supportive kit. He just needs a slam otherwise don’t call him a attack champion. If we got rid of his freeze mechanics and made him a glass cannon it would work perfectly!
17. War Mother – Ok so War Mother isn’t awful her kit is good, blows up bombs and hits hard like an attack Legendary should, however the bomb meta is very poor right n0w. Using bombs in PvE content doesn’t do enough, If you throw a bomb at someone and it doesn’t blow them to bits then what’s the point of it? If the bomb mechanic had a debuff like a daze at the end of the explosion then they may be viable. In fact the bomb meta would change completely. Also what is the damage output in the PvE content? Like why is the mob wave still standing after being struck by a bomb?
16. Skull Lord Var-Gall – This previous fusion champion is ok at being a meat shield in arena defence but after he’s taken the damage he doesn’t retaliate. This Legendary has two useless passives which may as well not be there or improve them please Plarium, he could be good! His kit is fine and it works well but please improve his passives and give him some damage!
15. Warchief – When you fight him in doomtower he is scary and when you hit him he blows you up but when he’s on my team in any part of the game he does absolutely nothing. The sound of his kit is good but he doesn’t live up to a war”chief”. Please Plarium make him viable and buff his damage returns to blow up the enemies!
14. Grohak the Bloodied – He is only good in faction wars maybe but anywhere else no. Make him relevant. He is just so useless like please give him more so I don’t use him as a chicken! We get if you are new to the game and you just pull him then great use him but soon you’ll realise that most rares and epics have better kits than him!
13. Teela Goremane – They tried buffing her a couple of times but do you ever see her used anywhere? No. If they changed some of her kit so she didn’t need accuracy to place her debuffs then we may be getting somewhere but she just needs more.
12. Robar – Why is this champion sooooo slow? He is actually a good champion but he is just beaten by everyone in the speed race so give us a little bit more 10 is all we ask for so he can be used!
11. King Garog – What is it with Plarium wasting awesome skin designs on weak champions? He looks sweet as but he has no place in the game. His passive just needs an easier way to stack so he is at full power when you hit the boss. He doesn’t hit hard enough but all he needs is a small tweak so he can be meta!
10. Angar – All he needs is a bit more damage in his kit as his kit is actually good but this will let him see some use in the game.
9. Mortu-Macaab – He is a scary champion to face in the PvE content with all his raw power but as soon as you place him on your team he just stands there! Again in the PvE content his Peril ability is always active but as soon as I use him he seems to never have it. If they buffed his % to get Peril then he may be good.
8. Inithwe Bloodtwin – Another void Legendary that just needs his multipliers tweaked so he can hit that little bit harder, currently there is just much better options than him.
7. Crypt-King Graal – Tell me when the last time you saw Crypt-King used anywhere? I bet you can’t. If he scrapped the if under HP burn then do something mechanic and just straight up froze the enemies then he may be able to come into the meta at some point and be of use. Or pile on the damage just so we can get some use out of him. I bet if you pulled him you were disappointed , if you can prove his use I’ll eat my hat but we just can’t seem to put a use to him.
6. Queen Eva – The campaign farmer but why waste your time when you can get a Kael doing similar times or any other AOE attacker. A complete rework would see her some good so she can be of use again and not a basic campaign farmer!
5. Astralith – Ok, so she’s not awful but like War Mother we come down to the bomb situation where they just don’t do enough damage to be seen as meta. Maybe with the bomb change she can be played more but until they fix this issue then unfortunately she won’t be in play.
4. Visix the Unbowed – So you get her free after logging in every day but then what she sits in the vault because she can’t do anything? Come on Plarium why have we got such as useless freebie?! If a Legendary is being beaten by an uncommon then please buff this Champion PLEASE!
3. Bystophus – He just needs to hit harder, with a base attack like that and he hits like a rare, why? If this minor buff is added he will be viable in the game.
2. Tomb Lord – He just needs his turn to drop from 6 to 5 on his a3 then he will be a great champion as now it’s just far to long.
1. Wurlim Frostking – He has one of the worst debuffs in the game; decrease crit damage. If we had another debuff to make this ability worth using and a cleanse ability then he may be in some teams but right now no I wouldn’t even look at him in any team!
Do you think we missed any champions that needs a buff in the next patch? Let us know in the comments your thoughts on our list!